- 200ml thickened cream
- 200g Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 punnet fresh raspberries
- 1 punnet fresh blackberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup granola
- Optional: citrus rind (I have used lime)
1. Beat thickened cream until thick and stiff. Fold through the Greek yoghurt, vanilla extract and maple syrup.
2. In a bowl, gently toss the raspberries and blackberries with honey. Set aside to macerate.
3. To assemble: Layer the cream yoghurt mixture and fresh berries into little jars, cups or bowls. Top with granola and fresh lime rind (optional) and eat straight away.
Recipe developed by Anisa Sabet for Australian Raspberries and Blackberries