- 2 cups (~ 320g) frozen pineapple chunks
- 200ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄2 cup (130g) vanilla yoghurt
- 1 punnet (125g) fresh raspberries, plus extra to serve
- 1 tsp honey
1. Roughly chop the pineapple into smaller pieces.
2. Add pineapple along with remaining ingredients to a high – speed blender and blend until smooth.
3. Taste and add more honey if desired.
4. Divide between two glasses and top with fresh raspberries. Enjoy!
Depending on the strength of your blender, it may help to roughly chop the frozen pineapple into smaller pieces.
Any dairy or plant – based milk will work, however, the taste may be altered slightly.
Recipe created and photographed by Eats with Marie for Australian Raspberries and Blackberries