- 5 green apples, peeled and cut into wedges
- 5 firm pears, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 orange, finely zested
- ¾ cup (180ml) orange juice
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 250g blackberries
- Greek style yogurt, to serve
- 2 tablespoons LSA mix (ground linseed, sunflower and almond)
Combine, apples, pears, orange zest, juice and sugar into a large saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 6–8 minutes or until just tender. Allow to cool.
Fold blackberries through cooled fruit mixture. Serve topped with yogurt and LSA mix.
Alternatively try chia seeds instead of LSA mix.